John P Natoli & Associates offers the wide range of specialised accounting services to meet your financial needs.
Tax ReturnsJohn P Natoli & Associates offers complete advice on accounting and taxation matters for a diverse range of clients. Whether you would like to meet in person to discuss what you are entitled to claim, talk to us over the phone or do the process via email, our process will suit your needs. We are able to provide services to prepare Income Tax Returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies, Superannuation and Trusts as required. We ensure you meet the numerous ATO deadlines preventing unnecessary fines and reducing your stress. We also prepare Business Activity Statements (BAS) on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Let us manage your payroll so that you have more time to manage your business. Your deadlines are met on time, every time. We keep track of all due dates for your Payroll Tax processing.
SuperannuationAt John P Natoli and Associates, we can help you take control of your Superannuation, whether paid into a Superfund or a SMSF. Our firm is a big believer in setting up your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) whenever possible. Don’t you want your hard earned retirement during your working years to pay off and maybe even retire earlier than expected? It’s so simple that only a hand full of requirements needs to be met.
- The fund must have less than 5 members
- All trustees must be fund members and vice versa
- No member is employed by another member unless they are related (These are strict guidelines imposed by the Australian Taxation Office, and our advice should be sought to ensure you are fully informed)
Our Accountants will help you manage from one to multiple owned properties Our services cover the processing of income & expenses such as acquisition costs, travel allowance, maintenance cost, depreciation (diminishing or prime-method) pooling and capital allowances.
We will assist in writing off assets, lease & tenant record keeping, and the preparation of balance sheet and profit & loss.
John P. Natoli & Associates provide comprehensive bookkeeping services that help you achieve improved and more cost-effective bookkeeping.
Our MYOB experts can put you and your business at ease to allow hassle free preparation of your books of accounts.Our team have years of experience helping small businesses with all of their bookkeeping requirements.
We can prepare your books from any stage including set-up and management of MYOB – from managing accounts payable and receivable, preparing our quarterly BAS returns and yearly tax returns, employee payroll, superannuation, PAYG tax and administrative duties.
We will establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts. We’ll also
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly Financial Statements and reports.
John P Natoli and Associates can advise you on your trust requirements, needs and help. Ask one of our accountants which is more suitable for your needs.
Trust types available are:
- Discretionary Family Trust
- Unit Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
Trust funds are basically a legal binding contract consisting of property, money and/or securities that are held or settled until such time as the appointed date specified that they are due to be divided out. (As there are numerous trust funds available, advice should be sought by your accountant first)
John P Natoli & Associates are committed to effective management of workers compensation.
We offer cost effective solutions for this critical business area. Focusing on best practice claims management, our goal is to help you achieve process efficiency, cost reduction and your desired business objectives, through a carefully planned and managed solution.
Registration of a New Company
With the use of Corporate Express, our new company incorporation service ensures the process to be as simple and efficient as possible. We are able to have the Registration of a Company and the documents available within 24 hours. We offer a range of company incorporations to suit your needs. Our constitutions are well drafted and regularly reviewed by legal consultants. All constitutions for Pty Limited companies include Division 7A clauses.
Self-Managed Superannuation Fund formation
Self-Managed Super funds (SMSFs) allow people to control their own super investments for their retirement, employment termination or death benefits. We can assist you in the establishment of a new fund by attending to the preparation of trust deeds, minutes and associated documentation with the use of Binetter Vale Lawyers.
Trusts are widely used for investment and business purposes. We aim for the provision of Trust Deeds as quickly as possible with the use of Binetter Vale Lawyers.
Starting A Business
When you’re starting a new business it’s important to find out what registrations and licenses apply to you.
Whether you choose your business structure as Sole Trader, Partnership, Trust or Company, John P Natoli & Associates offers professional advice as well as assistance in setting up your business with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). We will discuss and help you decide the most appropriate structure of your business.
Our services include:
- Helping you decide on the most suitable structure for your business
- Advising on the financial aspects of creating a new business
- Helping you to incorporate a company or setup a trust structure and provide company constitutions and trust deeds.
- Setting-up of any alternative business structures
- Applications for Tax File Number with the Australian Taxation Office
- Applications for Australian Business Number (ABN) with the Australian Business Register
- Registration for any taxation obligations required ie: GST, PAYG Withholding, FBT, Luxury Car Tax and Diesel Fuel Rebate