Starting A Business
When you’re starting a new business it’s important to find out what registrations and licenses apply to you.
Whether you choose your business structure as Sole Trader, Partnership, Trust or Company, John P Natoli & Associates offers professional advice as well as assistance in setting up your business with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). We will discuss and help you decide the most appropriate structure of your business.
Our services include:
- Helping you decide on the most suitable structure for your business
- Advising on the financial aspects of creating a new business
- Helping you to incorporate a company or setup a trust structure and provide company constitutions and trust deeds.
- Setting-up of any alternative business structures
- Applications for Tax File Number with the Australian Taxation Office
- Applications for Australian Business Number (ABN) with the Australian Business Register
- Registration for any taxation obligations required ie: GST, PAYG Withholding, FBT, Luxury Car Tax and Diesel Fuel Rebate